Join Guardian Angels on December 29 for The Spirit of Winter at The Winery at Sovereign Estate. Enjoy a fabulous light show displayed throughout the Estate with outdoor festivities and attractions. Stroll through 20 acres of majestic illuminated grounds. All ages are welcome! Proceeds will benefit Guardian Angels School!
Sovereign Estate is committed to Christian education, and for the past three years, we have offered parochial schools and other organizations an opportunity to do some fund-raising by hosting “Family Night” at the Festival of Lights. Although 2020 is different in so many ways, we are happy to offer this fund-raising opportunity to you again this year.
Click on the button below to choose your time and purchase your tickets.
Due to COVID we are limiting the amount of guests on the property at any one time to 150.
Spirit of Winter Festival of Lights may close due to severe weather. Please check website for daily updates.
- Ample parking is available for cars and coaches.
- Check in with your paid admission confirmation at the gate and tune into 95.9 to listen to our musical presentation on your drive to parking area.
- Once parked, the music is broadcast in speakers in the area.
- Our patio is heated with fireplaces and the WINE BAR and WILLOW ROOM are open all evening.
- Due to COVID, restrictions apply to how many guests are permitted at any one time inside. All visitors must have a mask to enter buildings.
- Dress warm and you may want to bring a flashlight.
Festivities & Attractions
- Candy Cane Lane – A festive welcome to the winery!
- Illuminated Angel Garden – Starry pathways and Angels.
- Visit Santa in his sleigh 5–8 pm (most nights) for the perfect family photo opportunity
- Crystal Veranda and Patio Bar – A heated outdoor seating area. Please dress warm!
- Snowman Social Club – Children’s maze with Frosty & Friends
- Trellis Trail of Lights in the Vineyard – Amazing Grapes!
- Snowflake Grove and Campfire – S’mores and caroling. S’mores kits available in the Tasting Room. Adult supervision required.
- The Manger of Bethlehem – Life-sized Crèche
- Nana’s Gingerbread House
- Live Llama Petting Pen
- Holly Trolley Tractor Rides
- Crystal Veranda and Patio Bar – A heated outdoor seating area
- Campfire in the Snowflake Grove
- Fire Pit at Marquette Pavilion
- Fire Pits in the Angel Market area
Festival Beverage & Snack Menu
Local Brews and Ciders
Adult Hot Chocolate (Spiked)
Assorted Holiday Treats
New! Outdoor Booths -Angel Christmas Market